NaNoWriMo: Update


How am I doing with NaNoWriMo this year?



GREAT!

Really bad. As you can see below. It has been almost two years since I wrote anything new, and writing new content is always hard for me, specially since this time I didn't outline the story.

Reason: The last novel I wrote, I outlined everything, and knew the story almost perfectly before I wrote it, so by the time I actually did get to write it, it was hard because I lacked in interest. I figured it was because I already knew the story so well, that I didn't feel the need to write it. So this time around I decided to be a gardener: take a bunch of characters and an idea, and go with it, see what grows, which is new to me, and is growing much slower than it should. But growing nonetheless.

HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITH YOUR NANOWRIMO?





Comments

  1. Oh man . . . I'm not doing so great. I think I can catch up, but dealing with sick kids and I think I'm about to go down too, ugh. I'll give it my best shot . . . what's 40k more words? I can do it. I think. O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time doing it. I'm not sure if I'll do it again though. I'm just doing it as a writing challenge, but it can feel very pressuring to write a book in a month. The only reason I'm doing it, is because I've already had the book planned out for the last year, I just hadn't written much of it, since I'm still revising the first book I did last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Инстраграмм являться самой популярной площадкой для продвижения собственного бизнеса. Но, как показывает практика, люди еще чаще подписываются на профили в каких уже достаточное количество подписчиков. Если заниматься продвижение своими силами, потратить на это можно очень много времени, поэтому гораздо лучше обратиться к специалистам из Krutiminst.ru тут http://left-form.flywheelsites.com/transitioning-from-a-restaurant-manager-to-a-restaurant-server/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rustic Stars: Release Day!

Rustic Stars - Turmoil